Andreu Van den Eynde
For more than 20 year I’ve been working on specialized criminal law defense and consultancy, practicing as a lawyer before the Spanish jurisdiction to defend the interests of my clients in all types of conflicts.
I also teach at several programs in law and criminal sciences. I love defending complex cases and that is why, when possible, I study all that I can on computer crime and computer forensics.
- Law degree from the Pompeu Fabra University (Barcelona).
- Lawyer of the Barcelona Bar Association since 1998.
- Professor of Conflict Negotiation at Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (online training).
- Professor of criminal law, criminal procedure and cybercrime in Barcelona Bar Association in the Diploma in Legal Practice, Master in Criminal Law and Master in the Information Society.
- Member of the Committee on Relations with the Administration and Justice.
- Former Vice President of the Criminal Law Section of the Association of Lawyers of Barcelona.
- European Certificate of Ciberdelicte and Electronic Evidence.
- Professor and lecturer in many courses and seminars in criminal matters, among others, computer crime, evidence in criminal proceedings, juvenile criminal jurisdiction, the Court jury, prison law, etc..
Areas of activity
The criminal defense specialist advice and cover all types of crime, from the defense of the accused and the victims. My experience has led me to defend criminal cases of economic or business (embezzlement, punishable insolvency, corporate crime, unfair administration, industrial espionage, offenses against intellectual property rights, tax fraud, environmental crime and urban), crimes against property (theft, fraud, embezzlement or forgery of documents), crimes against workplace safety (accidents with injury or death results), crimes against persons (murder, murder, injuries, threats, coercion, assault and sexual abuse offenses against honor, authority attacks, harassment), domestic violence, crimes against public health, safety offenses in traffic (alcohol, reckless driving, lack of license), or ciberdelicte crimes, crimes committed by minors and prison law.
You can check my resume and my latest publications on my Linkedin profile.
I have been a lawyer in practice since 2010, I joined the office in 2017 to work exclusively in the defense of cases related to criminal law.